Posted 27th November 2020
During December, we are going to be fundraising for Teenage Cancer Trust with lots of fun activities planned to get people donating to our chosen charity.
A number of our branches will have some fantastic prizes to be won including a wheelbarrow full of beer at our Hove branch and Love2Shop gift cards at our Uckfield branch.
Some of our staff will be bringing in delicious homemade treats for bake sales too! Branches holding fundraising bake sales include Hastings, St Leonards, Haywards Heath and Tonbridge.
Our Crowborough branch have created a book stall in their shop so for a small donation, you can find a book to get lost in. And our East Grinstead branch will be holding a Makita trade day with fundraising activities on Thursday 3rd December.
We are also running our #TeaBagChallenge on social media to raise money and awareness for Teenage Cancer Trust. We want as many people as possible to take part!
So how does it work? It’s all about aim – and all you’ll need is a mug, a tea bag and a phone to film on! Here’s how to join in…
1. Place an empty mug about a metre away from you
2. Attempt to throw the tea bag into the mug!
3. Video your attempts…and ultimate success. The more creative your attempts, the better!
4. Share on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, tagging us and Teenage Cancer Trust and include #TeaBagChallenge too
5. Donate if you can and tag 3 people to take on the #TeaBagChallenge!
We are really excited about the fun activities we have coming up to help us raise money for Teenage Cancer Trust. Please pop into branch or take part in the #TeaBagChallenge if you can to support our charitable efforts!